- E&OE Errors and omissions excepted
- Payment is required in full before any goods will be shipped unless otherwise agreed.
- For faulty goods we require an RA form to be filled in with the problem and any test pages if it is a printing fault.
- We do not on-sell any personal information that is filled out on our website
- In the case of a faulty item we reserve the right to either a repair, replacement or refund as outlined in Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
- Any products ordered incorrectly which is a regular stock line can be returned within 7 days at your cost and a refund issued once we’ve received and inspected your return to make sure it is in original condition and suitable for resale as such, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. There will be a 20% re-stocking fee and the actual freight charge will be deducted.
- If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund back to you.